Repair medicines are medications recommended for long-lasting conditions and they are taken on an everyday, recurring foundation. Caremark supplies a mail purchase solution for maintenance medications. Mail purchase solution prescriptions are 90-day materials for the price of a supply that is 60-day. (See Mail Purchase Copays. ) You are able to spot a mail order request online or by mail.
Individuals may also make use of the Caremark Maintenance Selection system and get 90-day supplies of these upkeep medications at mail purchase prices when filled at CVS pharmacies.
You are required to transition to a 90-day supply and fill the prescriptions through either mail order services or CVS pharmacies utilizing Caremark Maintenance Choice if you need more than three fills of the same prescription. You will need to contact Caremark to opt out of the Maintenance Program if you would like to continue to receive 30-day supplies at a retail pharmacy.
Getting started off with Mail Purchase or Maintenance Choice
Begin with the Caremark Mail Order solution
- Join Caremark Mail provider by logging in the Caremark web site. To sign up by phone, call 800-875-0867.
- Forward your original 90-day prescriptions to Caremark Mail provider, P. O. Box 2110, Pittsburgh, PA 15230-2110 making use of the Caremark Mail Service Order Form pdf. Pay for your prescriptions by charge card, or by money or check purchase (if mailing a purchase). Your medicines should be delivered liberated to your house within 10–14 times.
- Refills could be bought online, by phone, or by mail. You are able to subscribe to the e-refill reminder program to have convenient e-mail notices when it is time for you refill or restore a prescription.
Get the prescriptions filled at A cvs that is local pharmacy
- You’ve got three choices to sign up for the system:
- Enroll or log to the Caremark internet site
- Check out your regional CVS pharmacy and communicate with the pharmacist
- Call Caremark at 877-347-7444
- Bring your original 90-day prescription to the local CVS pharmacy and also have it filled like a retail prescription.