The family members should apply for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency if your family are non-EU citizens and you intend to stay in Sweden for more than three months. The residence card enables your household to reside and work in Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on the retirement or other means that are sufficient supporting your loved ones.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or partner that is registered
- Your or your spouse’s unmarried kiddies under 21 years
- Your or your lover’s young ones over 21 years old for financial support if they are dependent on you
- Your or your lover’s moms and dads who’re economically determined by you (will not affect the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or.